Home / Green Kente Thin Pullover
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
This is the hoodie Philomina wore on Shark Tank. It's sold out but available for preorder. :)
- Hoodie color is green
- Satin color is kente
- Thin hoodies are great for layering and wearing on cool or warm days.
- Only the hood is satin lined
- This is a pullover unisex satin lined hoodie
- Interior hood lining is produced with double-layered high-grade satin for a premium feel!
- Metal eyelet on drawstring hole
- Satin is double layered for a luxury feel
- "KIN" embroidered on chest
- "Keep It Naturally" embroidered on top of hood
- Hood is large enough to fit big hair
- 85% cotton 15% polyester
- Does not dry out your hair!
- Promotes stronger, shinier hair
- Reduces frizz and promotes moisture retention
- Protects from hair loss and breakage by eliminating friction
- Made from french terry cotton and high-grade satin
I love it! The thin hoodie is warm enough for me and comfortable for fall weather. I love the silk lining and have referred my friends who bought hoodies for the entire family! Will buy again!
The green matches the kente satin hoodie. My favorite hoodie so far! Sometimes, I don't want to take it off! 100/10 would recommend
The item is the perfect color and is exactly as pictured online. It’s vibrant and fun. I chose 4 stars because the fit runs a bit small. I’ll still be purchasing more for family and friends.
Fit is perfect and the satin is so smooth! Can’t wait to finally be able to wear my hair down AND fit it all in a hood!
Buying one of these hoodies was a decision I thought of for a few months, but I am glad I decided to do it. The hoodie was delivered to me in a few days with very nice packaging and a note from the creator. Even though it is a bit tight, it still feels very comfortable and the satin looks very nice. I will definitely order another one, but one that is a size bigger.
I had zero problems with this company! I was told an estimated ship date and my hoodie shipped on time. I am normally a large size 14 so I went with the XL because I like my hoodies to have a looser fit. I was very excited to find that the actual hood was wide/tall enough to accommodate my high bun. I will probably try out the thicker one next time. The thin hoodie is perfect and I can wear it in the fall too!
My first kin hoody! I absolutely love it. Size up if you prefer a loose/baggy fit
Absolutely in LOVE with the color! I’ve already had people asking where I got this hoody from and I am pleased to send them your way! I was a little worried at first about the material on the inside being too scratchy but after the first wash it really softened up and now I won’t take it off!
I loved the material and the hoodie is perfect. the color is awesome. I'm getting two more one for my boyfriend and another for my sister for their birthdays. they will love them like I do .