Home / Taupe Thick Pullover
Your product's name
CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
- Buy the hoodie + joggers and save $19.98
- Discount automatically applied at checkout
- Full set is $120 after discount. Joggers are sold separately.
- Color is warm-taupe
- This is a thick hoodie.
- Hood and pocket are satin lined
- Hood is double-layered with high-grade satin
- Interior body is made with fluffy velvet material to keep you warm
- KIN logo is embroidered on chest
- Our motto "Keep It Naturally" is embroidered on edge of hood.
- 60% polyester, 35% cotton, 5% spandex
- Hoodies are unisex.
- Nude collection hoodies are 4in shorter in length than our traditional thick hoodies so they sit well with the joggers.
- Hood is large enough to fit big hair
- Does not dry out your hair!
- Promotes stronger, shinier hair
- Reduces frizz and promotes moisture retention
- Protects from hair loss and breakage by eliminating friction
- Made from premium cotton and high-grade satin
- Female model is wearing size M hoodie and L joggers.
- Male model is wearing size L hoodie and L joggers.
- Fits true to size for males, size up for a baggie fit.
- Females should size down for a tighter fit.
I won the online give away for this set and I must say I’d purchase another one. It’s so cozy and comfortable. I’m from Jersey and it’s about 20 degrees and I was warm with just the set on (no thermals underneath). Great quality
The size chart is accurate. It feels so soft and quick shipping. Can’t wait to buy more !
These are so soft and unbelievably comfortable. The color is gorgeous and the fit is great. I’m obsessed with these hoodies
He absolutely loved the entire sweatsuit. He got the xl, hoping that it would give some room without looking snug and it was great. He loves that everything is satin lined, especially the hood for maintaining his hair. Sleeve length also wasn’t an issue. He’s 6’0 for reference.
I was nervous that this would be a bit too fitted for hoodie, but it was perfect! It was roomy, yet not oversized. I’m a true 8/10, so sometimes a medium is good and sometimes a large is better. I can definitely say if you want an oversized look then size up for sure.